Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Homemade Angel




This is our tree topper that I made  about 15 years ago.  I had this beautiful piece of antique lace that was my Great Grandmothers and I wanted it to be used for something special, not just sitting in a box somewhere.  I made a simple doll base and the cape is the antique lace, a doily for the wings, moss for hair and a wooden star I painted gold and sprinkled with glitter. You could even change the star to a heart,  a wreath, or a bird,the ideas are limitless. Every time I look at this angel, I think of my Grandmother and it makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!