Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Sunday, December 5, 2010

LOLO?

I saw this Picture of Lindsay Lohan and dare I say I love what she has on?  Is that you LoLo ?
I love these boots. The Jacket is not to shabby either.

Loeffler Randall Matilde leather knee-high boots-$695.00

 


Leisure Winter Ladies Jackets, Faux/PU Leather zip-up cropped jacket- $58.00

 

Adam’s cropped camel leather jacket- $560.00

 $1255.00 Money to burn Vs.
$198.00 No Money to burn
A total savings of  $1057.00

2 comments:

  1. Can we give order for selected items :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, but the links to where you can buy them are under each picture.
      :)

      Delete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!