Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Vitamin D and Belly Fat.

Link 1   Link 2
Here are two articles about Vitamin D deficiency and Belly fat.  I started taking this combination about a week ago and I have already noticed a difference around my stomach area. Could this really work?  I will keep you posted.

If any of you ladies try this, keep us posted on your progress, I would love to know if it really works on a bigger scale.

3 comments:

  1. I'm picking it up while out today! What can it hurt??!! Thanks for sharing and yes - I'll keep you posted :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. any progress on this? Must not as no update in almost 2 yrs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mag and Zinc are electrolytes, should work as diuretic (unclog the system, reduce swelling & bloating). Just stay away from grains and grease, which will only plug you back up. Softgel vitamins made by Schiff are another good alternate (unclog the system).

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!