Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

What is WobiSobi?

What is WobiSobi you might ask?  Well  it means absolutely nothing yet, but as I wrote in my about me section,
I am hoping to change all that. To me, this word means being slightly CRAZY with style and class. I have so many things that I love do, draw, make and wear, that this blog could never cover it. So as my official first blog I am going to put in a picture of my crazy lab, that sucks on a pink rabbit as if it were her pacifier. This is a morning ritual for her, I  am checking my mail and she is right beside me sucking away.  You just can not help but love her.

1 comment:

  1. I just came across your blog 2 days ago and I seriously have not been able to put my tablet down! Your style and diy projects are absolutley amazing and beautiful. Your taste really has me hooked! I am fairly new to the sewing and craft world but after reading your blog ive been extremely inspired.... and yes I read it all! Lol. I just wanted you to know you have a new fan and admirer :) much love - Erin , Wisconsin

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!