Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Friday, January 28, 2011

15 Things

 Kate from See Kate Blog, Shared 15 things about herself and then tagged me to do the same. Then I get to tag 5 other people.  Sounds like fun to me.  I love to learn new things  about people.  
So here it goes.

1.  I play FPS ( first person shooters) on the computer with   my husband and their clan.(Yes I am the only girl in their clan.)  For those of you who don't know what that is, it is kind of like Blogging, except with Boys playing Call of Duty Black Ops and other games where you shoot, knife or toss grenades., and they don't share their feelings . LOL  
2.  I love Black fingernail polish, but I am not  into grunge.
3.  I love animals.
4.  I love my girlfriends,  but my best friends have always been guys.
5.  I love to get up early and drink a cup of coffee before anyone else gets up.
6.  Clothes have always made me happy as long as  I can remember.
7.  I love to bargain shop.
8.  I can't type that well.
9.  I can cut hair.
10. I have never done any kind of illegal  drug.
11. My Chemical Romance is my favorite band of today.
12  But no one can sing like Frank Sinatra, and hearing him makes my spine tingle.
13.  I Cry at sad movies, I even cry when they are not that sad.
14. I love to watch old Black and White movies with my Husband and our children.
15. I come from a pretty big Family. 2 girls and 2 boys and My parents are still married, so are all my bothers and sisters.

Well there I am in black and white.
Thank you Kate for asking me to participate.
You can  check out Kate's  Blog HERE.
I am going to tag these lovely bloggers, because I would love to learn more about them.


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me Anne! This is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Anne. Good 15 things. Except you didnt tell everyone what a GREAT dad i am . Let me know when your coming this way so I can come down out of the orange tree in the back yard. BA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Anne! You're swell! I'mmolanning tondo this today. Thanks for letting me use some of your pics!

    Jen Hemming and Hawing Again

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm back on this post to grab the 15 button and just noticed what my fruit phone auto-correct did. The alien speak was supposed to day "I'm planning to do . . .". But as you may have noticed, I didn't do this yesterday. I am going to thistoday for real.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!