Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Can't Decide.

I bought this Great  Wool Coat( Swiss Army) at the Army Navy Store for an unbelievable  $14.00.  It is 100% wool and  a beautiful Teal Blue color.   I wanted to wear it today, I am just not sure if it is cold enough. Soooo, I think I have to wear my denim instead. I just can't decide.






         Dillard $17.00                                              Stein Mart $25.00 a Gift

6 comments:

  1. I am so jealous! Ok, maybe so inspired would be a better way of putting it! What beautiful styling! I'm a mom of 3 and have put fashion wayyyy on the back burner! Seeing the fashion and creativity on your blog makes me want to get with the program again! I just don't spend money on clothes now that I'm married and have kids! Maybe I can restyle something?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. What a great compliment. So glad it has inspired you. I do lots of restyling and on a tight budget. So happy you stopped by. have a super weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So loving how you've put all these outfits together. You have a great sense of style.

    Cheers,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your style and honestly, it keeps me "going". I live in the tropics currently and would KILL for the ability to wear something with sleeves. Fallowing your blog so when I return home, I can rock it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm curious to find out where you purchased your jean jacket from. I've been looking for something similar for early spring/late fall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was a jacket I bought from Express about 7 years ago but they have some great ones at Macy's.

      Delete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!