Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Class Act.

I was asked where the great Men's clothes are for Spring.  To be honest It took me along time to find wearable Men's clothes. What give's?  I want a photo shoot like the Louis Vuitton Cruise Look Book 2011.
I did find a few that struck my fancy. Two Spring collections  and One for Fall 2011.

"From the Safari to the Polo match."
Spring 2011




 
 
                                       "Classic Perfection"








Giorgio Armani

 Fall 2011







 
Sigh!!
Thanks Adam for the Great Question!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!