Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Monday, January 31, 2011

Cream

Well I had to wear  my new Denim Vest today so this is what I paired it with.   I can't wait until Spring  to put this  Denim vest with a cute skirt. I only had  crafts and Restyling today and of course the few errands. Dinner with my Birthday boy,( Not really a boy, but a hunky Man) Yay!! for Birthdays..because we get to have Cup Cakes. 
Yummy!!
Vest I made HERE,  Shirt- Marshall's, Cords -Target


Bracelets I made HERE. Bag- Target

Charlotte Russe,   Charlotte Russe,   Dillards 


Cupcake Yum!! 
Happy Monday Night !!!

2 comments:

  1. mmm that cupcake makes me hungry lol.
    thanks for stopping by my blog & the sweet comment :) have a great day

    dominiquescraftcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute blog :) this post is making me hungry...
    thanks so much for stopping by :)

    www.thegirlinthecheckscarf.com

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!