Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Denim Dress

 Back to  dressing Mrs. Mannequin.
I needed something quick today 
so I went to my old stand by, 
my easy Denim Dress.
 
And It is an Absolutely Gorgeous Day!!!
Dress-Express, Scarf I made HERE.

Bracelet I made HERE


Belt- Express, Jacket- Target

Bandolino                 Antonio Melani                  Charlotte Russe

Happy Thursday Everyone, 
One more day and it's Friday!!

4 comments:

  1. having a go-to dress is really useful for days when you're in a hurry to dress up. i like how you paired it with your gorgeous jacket :)

    xx
    heyrocketgirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally heart those tiger-print shoes! Sexy. Thanks for the friend add on IFB!

    Caryn
    stylebones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is so sweet.
    I don't have denim dresses and now I want one.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!