Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Easy Breezy Saturday.

I woke up this morning to absolutely perfect weather.  Cool 60 degrees and the most incredible BREEZE.   After I put this outfit together last night, I had to change it a little because of the weather. I am sure everyone does this if they are not feeling what we are wearing or the weather changes. But I love re- thinking things!   Oh yeah, and I made another Knit Scarf, I needed a touch of Blue.;) Have a BEAUTIFUL Saturday. Enjoy every minute.

Red Sweater-Target,  Brown Pants re- worked Express
I just cut them to make them Capri's

White sweater- Target

 Dillards $17.00                                    Charlotte Russe $29.00                         Jessica Simpson $79.00

Charlotte Russe Ring  $6.00

1 comment:

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!