Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Neutral Territory.

Well, I am feeling kind of Neutral today, so this outfit is  definitely that.  I am still reeling from the death of our cat of 13 years. It kind of hit me hard today, I think it is because I keep looking for him. I am going to try and keep busy and do some great craft projects. I am Praying for everyone that has suffered a loss .  
Have a lovely Tuesday everyone.



Oh So Cute, Mr. Owl Ring - Charlotte Russe $5.50

                    Charlotte Russe $25.00                                                Dillard's $17.00

1 comment:

  1. I love Charlotte Russe :) And your blog! I'm giving you a follow, from one thrifty fashionista to another! Come by my blog sometime and check it out!

    Caryn

    http://stylebones.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!