Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Year, New Hair.

I guess the reason for a new Hair Cut is because I promised myself that I would not be afraid of change in 2011. I have always wanted to try a  shorter hair  style and I was always too afraid.  What I was afraid of, I could not say, and my new found braveness comes from a series of events that took place in 2010.  I guess I was just tired of being afraid and ready to be brave .   So today, when I sat down in my stylists chair, I looked at her and I said "Lets just do it."  My Stylist happily agreed, and now, in this moment in my life, I knew I could do it .  No turning back, no matter what.  I can hear my Sister now "It is just hair it will grow back!"  My Sister has always been  the brave one, taking tons of chances, and I have always admired her for that.  I am even being SUPER brave by  posting these pictures of myself without makeup.  

So here is to my new Found Braveness and to a year of  
Wonderfully,
BIG, 
CHANGE!

YES!


 

10 comments:

  1. You're lovely.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it looks great! here's to a year full of taking lots of risks...who cares! yay you for being brave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it! I think short hair looks sassy and chic on women. My face shape isn't the best for short hair, but I've done it. Well, a little longer. I think a lot of women hide behind their hair, whereas short styles show the face more. I'm no expert on the matter, I just act like one.

    Jen Hemming and Hawing Again (hiding behind her hair. Actually, I'm growing it out and will donate it eventually).

    ReplyDelete
  4. i went thru several phases of short hair, and loved it! it's addicting, though...i kept wanting to go shorter! great cut...very stylish.

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable cut! xo Christina
    christinaandcompany.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I signed up as a follower but for some reason your posts aren't showing up in my feed, so I'm just catching up.

    Love the new cut. It's super cute and I bet it feels great!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!