Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Ohhhh Vintage, how I LOVE YOU!

   These Pictures are all from the book, The Golden Age Of Couture- Paris, London 1947-57., that my sister  gave to me. Thank you Sarah.
  Do you ever feel like you are in the wrong Era?
Deep Sigh.

Boutique Stocking by Jacques 1954

Suit by Cristóbal 1954




Tweed and Velvet 1947
Wool Tweed 1954
























Yves Saint Laurent at Christian Dior's Funeral 1957.




Vogue Cover 1952


Cecil Beaton. 1951


Classic Audrey in a dress by Hubert de Givenchy  1954

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!