Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Polka Dots and Plaid

Rainy, Rainy and dark here today,  not complaining because I love the rain and we  NEED it.  The dark morning  just makes my pictures gloomy and dark as well.  I was up and dressed early again,  running errands and such, so more quick 
out of focused shots.:(.  I tried on two jackets  with this outfit.  I opted for the denim 
because of the lovely rain. 
Now I just have to go search for my umbrella.

Have a great Wednesday Everyone.

 


Denim Jacket- Express,  Purse I made.
Mr Owl Ring- Charlotte Russe
Well the sun came out and MY SON agreed to take some shots for me. 
I changed up the look with my boots and took Jen's advice and wore the cream sweater.  
Getting ready for
Jen's Fashion Blog Flash Mob Party tomorrow..  Prop:Umbrella's 






4 comments:

  1. Ooh, but I do like the cream jacket! I used to wear certain coats when it's rainy outside, but it's often rainy outside so when can I wear my fab wool coats? I just do now.

    I like the mixing of patterns. Who doesn't like polka dots? Who doesn't like plaid? Put them together and it's having your cake and eating it, too! (yeah, I don't get half the stuff I'm writing lately with my lack of sleep and overload of work)

    Umbrella? Does that mean Fashion Blog Flash Mob on Thursday? Umbrellas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest freakin outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looove the outfit .
    lol your gonna blow way

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!