Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Polka Dots

I know this is strange, but  for as long as I can remember, I always think about what I want to wear, while I am in bed trying to fall asleep.    It is kind of like counting sheep, but I am picturing clothes, and it always makes me feel happy.  I can literally fall asleep in two minutes.  I was half way though picking out this outfit, and boom, I was out.  I figured  the rest of this  outfit out this morning, drinking a cup of coffee, that I mixed with a packet of Hot Coco. Yum!!

Sweater -Express 5 years ago,  Polka Dot Shirt- Dillard's, Skirt -Target



Blazer-Express also 5 years ago



6 comments:

  1. Ohhh this is one of my favorites! The gray and the yellow and the polka dots - love love love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love all the layers to this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!!! I love the colors altogether!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW, I think about what I'm going to wear also. I plan ahead, even a couple weeks ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOOVE LOVE, LUV. So sexy secretary/Kate Spade.

    *hearts*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the layer look :)

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!