Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Saturday, January 8, 2011

This is H.

I had to post this because H has grabbed something of mine and wore  it with out telling me, which to me is the biggest compliment. Can you  see it?   It is the tee scarf I made this morning. She looked so cute today in her jeans, plaid shirt, suspenders,  Gray sweater (also mine), Black converses  and  my ...(our scarf), that I had to snap a quick picture. She has great style.. Thanks H for letting me post this OOOOOXXXXX.

3 comments:

  1. H loves the heck out of you <3 You're a wonderful person and you put your heart into everything you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her style and the suspenders add a quirky touch to the outfit.
    Nadine

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!