Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Friday, January 28, 2011

Vintage Black.

I don't know, call me crazy, but  I love the days when you get dressed and don't really have to go anywhere, just run a few errands here and there.  I also love thinking about what's coming  next on my blog,  my wheels always turning, and having this wonderful Vintage Black purse to boot .  It is going with me today, wherever I might wonder.  
Happy First day of the weekend Everyone.
Shirt-Express, Sweater and Jeans-Target, Tie- Walmart

Belt -Target


Coat I thought that was from Forever 21, but nope-- it's from Target

   Bag- Vintage,   Gloves- Dillard's, Present from Hubby:)
              Nine West                                               Charlotte Russe                                                        Franco Sarto

6 comments:

  1. Love it all Anne! I especially am loving that jacket! Have a great weekend sweet friend!
    Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that black jacket! Tar-zhay you say? Have a fab Friday!
    Jen Hemming and Hawing Again

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just might steal your clothes when you're not lookin. i love your style!
    p.s. i tagged you to share 15 things about yourself at this place: http://katelynarrant.blogspot.com/2011/01/15-things.html.
    i would love to learn more about you! i hope you play along :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've found a couple of sweet jackets at Target over the years..I particularly love that one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm blog hopping today and I found your lovely blog. Have a great weekend, I look forward to future posts. Wishing you happiness, Katherine

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!