Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Vitamin D and Belly Fat Update.

I just want to do a quick update on my Vitamin D and Belly Fat Experiment.  I have been taking this combination of vitamins for about 6 weeks now, and it seems to  be working.  I weighed myself for the first since I started and I am 6 pounds lighter. YAY!!! ( I hate to weigh myself).   I am not eating different or exercising.(Even though I need to start. )  So I will do another update in about a month, and let all of you know if it is still working.   I take  one, of each of these, once a day after dinner.

Here are three articles on this to read for more info.
and
and


There are also concerns that you could get too much vitamin D.  Link is HERE
It is always a great idea to check with your Dr. and ask him what would be safe for you as an individual. 

If anyone tries this, let us know if this works for you..

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That's super interesting. Maybe I'll need to give that a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will love to try the magnesium calcium and zinc, right now i'm taking the D3 for about 2 wks now and feeling great

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!