Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Friday, January 14, 2011

WOW So Thrilled!!

I received the best news in my Email today!  I was Awarded  Stylish Blogger award, by Breeanna, from 
A Brilliant Melody.


 I just love her blog and I am so excited to get this from her. Thank you So, So much Breeanna.  I feel Really honored  that she considered me along with 15 other bloggers. This is a great way to share awesome blogs that you find so others can read too. Part of the criteria for winning is , I have to do the following things:

Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
Share 7 things about yourself.
Give the award to 15 recently discovered bloggers.
Contact these bloggers to tell them about the award.
 
7 Things 
1. I Love My Family to Pieces.
2. I Love Black Nail Polish, and I Dress up even when I have no where to go.
3. I Can Cut Hair.
4. I am 5 foot 7 inches tall.
5. I love having Coffee time at Dunkin Donuts with My Mom, my Grandmother (who is 95) and our Best Friend Elaine.
6. I Hate to Fly.
7. One day I would love to Illustrate Children's Books.

My Choices for the Stylish Blogger award go to,


 If I could Not find your Email, I notified you in one of your Blogs. 
Have a Great Weekend Everyone.




    7 comments:

    1. WOW Anne! Thank you so so much. This is so nice of you.
      This was as a beautiful gift and surprise.
      THANK YOU :) :*

      ReplyDelete
    2. congratulations, you stylin miss thang!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Aw, thank you so much! It means a lot. :)

      ReplyDelete
    4. Oh...thank you so much for including me! I appreciate the good thoughts.
      Warmly,
      Tracey
      x0x

      ReplyDelete
    5. thanks! and, what a great lineup to be included in! :)
      YOURS, MINE AND OURS

      ReplyDelete

    I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!