Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Monday, February 28, 2011

Handwriting Fun.

Here is something fun that Jen From the Awesome blog~ 
Jen Hemming and Hawing Again, 
tagged me to do.

It's pretty simple. Just fill out your information--with your handwriting! 
I love  looking at peoples Handwriting.

1. Name/Blog Title
2. Blog URL
3. Write: The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. 
4. Favorite quote?
5. Favorite song?

6. Favorite band/artist?

 
 
7. Anything else?


8. Tag Three Awesome bloggers.

1. Jennifer @ Peas And Crayons
2. Kat @ See Kate Blog

5 comments:

  1. Love your handwritting! I tend to mix cursive and print too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooo excited to try my hand at this! hehe~!

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool! I told you I love your handwriting and now I can see it much better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kuchi Jewels is a project of Gem & Gems which is a leading exporter since 2005 to onwards in all over the world. Our company has experienced, educated and motivated staff. Our main goal is to meet the international standard B2C and B2B export target with competitive prices and high quality products.choker necklace australia , choker necklace chile

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!