Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Friday, May 13, 2011

Dressy, Dress, Dress.

Well ~While I am waiting for blogger to~ hopefully~ restore my 2 posts that are missing, I will post my Friday Dressy, Dress Post. I had a little fun trying on dresses for a night out.

 Dress~OC OC
Earrings~Express
Necklace~ I made
Purse~ Vintage Lizard
Shoes~Charlotte Russe







Dress~ Dillard's Jessica Howard
Pearls~Target
Purse-XOXO
Shoes-Jessica Simpson

Now, I am going to try and recreate the posts that disappeared..
Happy Friday Everyone!!
<3
Anne

6 comments:

  1. The posts are supposed to come back on there own, but I haven't witnessed that yet. I really love the first dress, but I like anything shiny haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look GEORGOUS....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing looks! I just love romantic, floating dresses! They're so flattering! You look like a star dear!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful! i especially like the first one. and the shoes are fantastic (bit shoe obsessed!)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These dresses are so beautiful, love the first one best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dresses!!

    kisses xoxo

    www.stylemesteph.com

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!