Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Weekly Inspiration.

I was in dire need for some weekly inspiration.  
What inspires you? 

 Beautiful Face Art




 Beautiful Cup Cakes.


I found these Amazing Cup Cakes, on the ever so cute Blog,
Manni bakes these beautiful creations, and all I can say is WOW!
HERE


Beautiful Hair



Beautiful Dresses




Beautiful Boho

Beautiful Men is suits
Tom Ford
Leonardo Dicaprio
OH MY!

and of course Daniel Craig as Bond.
They don't dress like this anymore.



Beautiful Pin up  Paintings




Beautiful Timeless Style
The Kelly Bag


Beautiful Summer Shoes


 Prada Shoes


Beautiful Office Inspiration
Deco Pad



 and of course the
The  Beautiful Beach
I can not wait to go here this summer!!
There is so much in life that inspires me.
All I need to do is find it.
Have a wonderful Wednesday!!
<3
Anne

7 comments:

  1. Ooooooo I loooove your pics! Especially the makeup. Soooo fantasy LOVE it Anne. And the beautiful men are much appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That goes for all of us!! It's nice to have inspiration!
    The super-Mario cupcakes must be the coolest treat of the decade!!! (yes, that was my favorite pic! I can be tough around designer shoes, but can't resist a good cupcake...).
    Keep inspiring us!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last shot... mmmmmmm... yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the hair photos are simply gorgeous! so tempted to chop off the hair!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely love your post!! the way you put everything together is amazing! Love it:) and can't wait to see more!
    Again, thank you for posting my photos
    hugs
    Manni
    P.S.- you have all of my favourite men in their fancy suits :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Anthropologie! I so want to cut my hair, but I need more inches in order to donate. My boys were suits 2-3 times a week, so they're keeping up the classiness. A beach vacation sounds nice (but we're aiming for an Alaskan cruise). Thanks for the inspiration, Anne!
    Jen Hemming and Hawing Again

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos!
    I find my inspiration in everything that is around me, especially in graphic design.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!