Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Acier

This has to be my favorite necklace DIY to date. I made this necklace about a month ago.  I Wore it a while, just to see if I would like how it felt around my neck.  I really liked the length and the weight.  Every piece of jewelry I make is a prototype,  just a mock up of one I would make using real silver,  gold, or semi, precious stones.   I think this one would be awesome in gold or silver, and with any bead or jewel at the bottom.


Tutorial
Things You Need.




 Place the head pin through the bead and make a circle using pliers






 And you are all done.
This took me about an hour to do, maybe  an hour and a half.
A tip~  to help with attaching the jump rings.  I used two pliers, it saved my fingers and went much faster. 


 Happy Thursday!:)
<3
Anne

14 comments:

  1. Ideal for Summer. and looks so easy...thanks dear anne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome! You are quite talented and crafty. I LOVE IT!

    LV

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!! Great necklace and I would love it in gold! ;D

    Sadie x
    http://whatsadiedid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this piece! You make such beautiful pieces, but this one really takes the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cute, Im saving this, when he is able to go back to work I am for sure gonna make this .
    Thanks Anne for all your prayers, this is really going to be a tough time .
    Huggs Renee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice. I've been having a heck of a time trying to leave comments but I finally found a work around. So glad to be back~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously! Your blog never disappoints! I think I might make one of these with my sister this week. Love it. :) Heather

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful and elegant! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gawsh, Anne...You make me want to go to the hardware store my accessories!! You're so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE IT! It's both pretty and kind of edgy. I'd love to wear something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing.You are one talented woman!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!