Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Sunday, June 26, 2011

"Change your thoughts and you change your world."

I was trying to think up a title for this weekend post and I went  completely blank.   I guess that is what staying up late can do to you. I thought that if I searched the internet for  some quotes that it might spark my brain into forward motion, and it did. "Change your thoughts, and you can change the world." I love this quote, by Norman Vincent Peale, who was a positive thinker and motivational speaker.  More about him HERE.  
So many people focus on the negative, that is bombarding us daily on the news and internet, that they loose track of the dreams that they have, and the forward motion that they need to be going in.  I can  almost guarantee you that if you stop watching the news for one week you will feel happier, and more relaxed.  If you focus on the dreams you have, and stop living in the past, your life will naturally take you where your thoughts are focused.  So, PEOPLE, focus on the good,  the happy, and the inspirational.  
I promise you will be amazed at the outcome.  
Don't worry so much on how you are going to get to your dream place,
just dream it, and dream it BIG.

Now, here are just a few things I have worked on this weekend.

 Fun Summer Nails, my daughter painted for me.
 Two more bracelets, at the request of H.




 Earrings, that I dreamed about.


and an owl, leaf, and feather charm necklace. 
The owls are detachable.

I hope all of you have a beautiful and inspirational Sunday.
see you tomorrow for Project Restyle.
<3
Anne

14 comments:

  1. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek I looooooooooooooooooooooove owls .
    :'( I can never find any in jewerly

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Son has my left hand blue nails,pinky lighter blue.
    Right hand lol Yellow, pinky lime green with glitter,
    toes zebra rofl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stuff! Your nails look beautiful!

    kisses

    stylemesteph

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ann, I almost never watch the news! I always say that I can't watch the news every day and stay pleasant....it's too stressful! LOVE the earrings and I really like the way you drew the picture and then put your earrings on it. So sweet! Hugs! ~Serene

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way to photoed those pretty earrings! Great stuff you've got there! And I like your intro to this post!

    Hi there
    Just stopped by to let you know that I featured your men's shirt upcycle on my round tuit post this week! Yours was the most clicked on link!
    Round Tuit 55
    Thanks again for linking up! Hope you have a great week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success

    ReplyDelete
  6. This might just be the best message in a post I've read all day. Positive thinking is the way forward. Every cloud has a silver lining.

    Beautiful pieces you've got over there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love those owl earrings and the long charm necklace. So pretty!!!

    Sadie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the inspirational title and love the jewelry!

    http://www.blog.badjoan.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. They're all so lovely! Have a nice week dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally believe that changing your thoughts can change your world. There's a whole type of therapy focused on that. It's called Cognitive Behavior Therapy. The whole focus is to change your thoughts (and negative distortions) and that will help you change your behavior.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this inspiration post! your designs are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Anne! I totally believe that! Dream big! And change your thoughts...really we have the power to make everyday what we want it to be by a simple change of attitude.

    LOVE the summer mani by your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My, my! Haven't we been busily creative! All of these pieces of leather and feather jewellery are what I've been drooling over since the first sign of warm weather! If I had more time, I'd try my hand at being crafty. You make it seem so easy and fun! Maybe I should change my thoughts to, "Me too I can create fun jewellery like Anne!" Hahaha! Thanks for making me smile this morning! xox

    Wynn
    http://wynn-notetoself.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the owl, leaf, feather necklace. A lot!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!