Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Leaves And Feathers

I found these beautiful Pheasant feathers at Joann's fabric, and some of them have this amazing teal color on the very end. Hopefully, I will be making something with those teal ones very  soon.
I also came across  how to make a magic braid bracelet, here.

I am hoping, to have a little time tonight, to play catch up.




I also tried a mystery braid in a ring,  but please  keep in mind,  this was just a test ring.   What I really  thought was so great about this picture,  Meredith, from Yours Mine and Ours is in the back ground, on my computer.

Have a wonderful Thursday!
Now, I am going to finish this!;)

And do this
and after that, this.



<3
Anne


9 comments:

  1. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK LOOOOOOOOOve them all..

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so pretty! i bought some feathers, too, and hope to find the time to make some necklaces!

    rockoomph.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha I love your illustrated plans for your evening!! I am having a cup of tea right now! :)

    Great earrings, really like them. Loving the feather trend this year!

    Sadie x
    http://whatsadiedid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahahaha, you are too cute. You know I love Meredith. She's a rockstar restyler like you.

    LOVE all the leather goods you made, Anne! The feathers are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love feathers...that bracelet is awesome and the earrings are just to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So modern.....love your pic story!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!