Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Monday, June 13, 2011

Project Re-Style # 24 Yellow shirt Re-style

Happy Re-Style Day!  
I hope your Weekend was wonderful, and relaxing. I am so sorry this is being posted so late.  I made some last minute changes, and was unable to post, until I returned home from work tonight.
Today is number 24 of my Project Re-Style challenge. If you are just joining in on the fun, 
WELCOME!,
I am so happy you are here. This week I am Re-styling another Shirt,  go figure. .  I saw this cute idea on the blog The Sewing Dork.   
HERE is the exact link.
As always,  the details about Project Re-style,  will be at the end of this post.


Tutorial
Things You Need
1.One short sleeve shirt, One long sleeve shirt. or material about 1/4 of a yard
2. Sewing machine
3.Scissors
4.Needle thread
5.Pins



I used 3 strips of material varied in size and length, for the ruffle.




I made a last minute decision to add one more, longer ruffle, which I am glad I did,  I like it much better.
And with that......We are all done.




24 down 28 to go
Click on the picture for all the details 
about project Re-Style
Have a Wonderful Night!!
Go Re-Style Something.
<3
Anne
Linking to

9 comments:

  1. Love those sleeves!! Great re-style!

    Gave you an award on my blog!! <3

    Sadie x
    http://whatsadiedid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Looooooooooove the blouse :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Thanks for the inspiration!
    I just clicked +1 for this post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun ruffles! I love that you do your tutorials with your lovely sketches!!

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a great week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so cute!! It instantly became a much more feminine top! Bravo dear!! Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! This is a really bold look, very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're the one keeping me inspired to try my kamikaze style sewing projects. Love seeing what you are up to.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so awesome!!! I love how you restyled it! I am just starting to get into sewing so it is great to get tips and ideas on how to restyle stuff!!

    Love your blog by the way!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!