Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Stripes and Flowers

Stripes and flowers ~ a do or a don't?  I have loved the combination of stripes and flowers since I can remember. Even in High School,  I would combine strange things, wear my sweaters backwards, MC Hammer pants, one glove,and crazy, leg warmers.  I was always willing to take a chance( not so daring anymore, AGE settles you I think).  BUT~ on that note, I still love taking some chances, stepping outside the box, and I still love the combination of mixing different patterns together. The only rule I have for myself, is to try and stay in the same color palette. That is just my rule.   If you so desire, you can pretty much mix it up however you like,  as long as your confident, you can pull it off.  That is what is so great about individual Style.. It is YOURS!  
You wear the clothes, don't  let the clothes wear you.
  OH, and remember Yesterdays DIY Halter ?
This is how I wore it.



 Shoes~ HERE
DIY Halter~ HERE
Ring~ HERE

Have a Fantastic Thursday..
<3
Anne

8 comments:

  1. You are very pretty, Anne, the third pic is really cute.
    Love the funny ( and chic) combo, it's fits you fab.
    Hugs Yoana

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute dear!! I love the crazy combo! You're so right about age... (not that I ever was crazy... fashion-wise!). Kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GEORGOUS Anne...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this combo.....great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "sweaters backwards, MC Hammer pants, one glove,and crazy, leg warmers"- I WANT TO SEE IT!!! SERIOUSLY!!! Even if you don't want to post just email it to me :)- yeah?! Ok, I'll be waiting :).

    Anne, I love that you take chances and I love that you love a tie...you look great, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank a lot for this post that was very interesting. Keep posting like those amazing posts, this is really awesome :)
    Looking for Custom T-shirt Printing in Navi Mumbai, visit on:
    Custom T-shirt Thane

    Also Read - 7 Perfect Uses of Custom T-shirts and Hoodies

    ReplyDelete
  7. One reason for the popularity of shower gels is that they are seen as a more hygienic option than soap. This is because soap can often be left sitting in water, which can lead to the growth of bacteria. Shower gels, on the other hand, are typically packaged in pump bottles, which helps to keep them clean and hygienic.
    shower gel

    ReplyDelete
  8. While Tata Spare Parts may be slightly more expensive than generic replacement parts, the additional cost is worth it for the peace of mind and durability that genuine parts provide. In addition, using genuine Tata Spare Parts can actually save you money in the long run by reducing the need for future repairs.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!