Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Bracelets for Sale

I am finally doing it.  I am going to do a, trial, online sale.  I have had so much response from these bracelets, that I am going to sell a few on line.  I have made 13 different bracelets. Four leather charm ones, and 9 rhinestone and leather, wrapped ones.
They were so hard to give up, I wanted to keep all of them! LOL:)
Right now I am all sold out on my bracelets.  Check back to see when new ones will be added.
  Email me if you would like me to remake any of these. I will sell them at the same price with still no shipping fee
There is only one of each Item~ for now,
and no shipping fee. 


 Some New Bracelets coming soon.
$15.00

New 


New
$25.00





Small Rhinestone,       Medium Rhinestone,     Large Rhinestone
Sizes
They are all 7 and 1/2 inches,
Except for the teal one with the wooden bead,
that one measures 6 and 1/2inches.
I am so happy to offer these one of a kind,  limited edition pieces to my friends and readers.  Each piece is lovingly made, and I am happy to offer them to you.
Thank you all for your never ending support and Love.


  Leather cord and  Rhinestone wrapped with light pink cord, with a gold, American Eagle button.
Medium Rhinestone
7and 1/2 inches
$10.00
Sold out


  Leather cord and Rhinestone, wrapped with light pink cord, with a mother of pearl button.
Medium Rhinestone
 7and 1/2 inches
Sold out

Leather cord and Rhinestone, wrapped with yellow cord, with a shell button.
Large Rhinestone
7and 1/2 inches
Sold Out
Leather cord and Rhinestone, wrapped with yellow cord, with an antique button.
Large Rhinestone
7and 1/2 inches
Sold Out
Leather cord and Rhinestone, wrapped with teal blue cord, with a teal button.
 Large Rhinestone
7 and 1/2 inches
Sold out
Leather cord and Rhinestone, wrapped with teal blue cord, with a wooden bead.
Large Rhinestone
This one is slightly smaller than the rest
Measuring 6 and 1/2 inches
Sold out
Leather cord and Rhinestone, wrapped with hot pink cord, with a mother of pearl button.
 Medium Rhinestone
7 and 1/2 inches
Sold out
Leather cord and Rhinestone, wrapped with hot pink cord, pearl and tan button.
Medium Rhinestone
7 and 1/2 inches
Sold out


Purple cord and Rhinestone wrapped with purple cord and a shell button.
Small Rhinestone
6 and 1/2 inches
    Sold Out        
Leather braid bracelet with a skull and red cage charm.
 7 and1/2 inches
Sold out


Leather braid bracelet with a chain tassel.
  7 and1/2 inches
Sold out

Leather braid bracelet with a bird and red cage charm.
 7 and1/2 inches
Sold out
Leather braid bracelet with a green, cage charm.
 7 and1/2 inches
Sold out

Click here to view your cart.
Thank you for shopping at
WobiSobi.

6 comments:

  1. yayyyyy its about time you started this!!!! <3 I'm so so so excited/happy for you! They're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne, these are fabulous! I am especially in love with the teal! I really hope these sell super well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So cool :)... wishing you heaps upon heaps of success!

    Moe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful bracelets! Good luck, I'm sure they will be a hit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just made one similar to these, with red rhinestones, pink wrap lacing, and dark brown leather suede underneath. I'm so excited to show all my friends! :)Thanks for a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!