Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Feels Like Stealing!

 Taking a little inspiration from these beautiful ladies.







 The ensemble that I am wearing today is one of those happy outfits that I didn't spend a fortune on.  Well, to be honest, I don't spend a fortune on anything because why pay thousands of dollars for something, when you can find the same stuff for 1/3 of the cost. Sometimes it just take a little patience and you will stumble upon shoes and clothing that was once $100.00 and is now marked down to $8.00. I found this Chanel  inspired jacket at Khols, for the grand total of $8.00.  It was on  a rack that said take an extra 75%off  the already marked down items~~~Excuse me?. and My new Jessica Simpson  shoes, I paid a whopping $14.00 for, at Dillard's, in their extra 45% off,
all sale items, SALE.
This almost feels like stealing~ but guess what? It's not, I paid hard earned money for them, and I have the receipt to prove it.:)
Have  a wonderful Saturday!
Lots of <3,
Anne

4 comments:

  1. You certainly did a good job of putting this outfit together but I think your outfit is better than those of the celebs and I'd rather have yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit! it looks effortlessly chic!

    and man are those shoes hot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally believe this too! You don't need a lot of money to look like a million bucks! Super classic outfit. You look great!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!