Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Halloween Fun

I am slowly getting into the Halloween spirit this year.  Usually, by this time, I am all decorated and raring to go.  I suppose, because of work and other things that have popped up,  I am sloooooowwwwww moving.  I did however  have time to make a few festive Skull and Bat necklaces, so now I feel like  I am kind of getting there. 
But at the rate I am going,
Halloween will be here and gone before I know it. 

Tutorial
Things you need

1. Scrap leather
2.6 jump rings
3. 30 inches of chain
4. 4 beads ( mine I got from a broken bracelet)
5. Skull head drawing ( print out picture below~ if you like that skull, then cut it out for a template)
6. Scissors
7. Leather hole punch.


1. Cut out your template for your skull.
2.  Trace it on to your leather
3. Cut out your leather
4.Punch holes for you jump rings



5. Add your jump rings, your chain, and your beads.
There is no clasp on this necklace, I made it to go over my head.

 and with that you are all done.
 Hello Mr. Skeleton 

 Two more necklaces that I did.
Bats in the Belfry anyone.?
Happy Halloween.

Enjoy,
Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Lots of <3

6 comments:

  1. hahahaha tooo cute, love them, fav is the bat lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black & powder blue are one of my fave colour combos......love love these pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the skull one, that's awesome! I'm the same this year, haven't had a blinking thought about a costume yet - better get a move on eh! :)

    Sadie x
    http://whatsadiedid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these necklaces. I made some halloween jewelry this year too. I would love for you to share at my ongoing fall linky (see right side bar for button link), I also have a weekly anything goes linky, fri-monday that you are more then welcome to strut your stuff at.
    http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those bats are so cute! I think I am going to try making the skull for my best friend who absolutely loves sugar skulls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun project! Love the bats. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!