Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Leather Cuff Bracelet, DIY

I am always looking for fast and easy inexpensive  jewelery DIY.
I love how this cuff gold leather bracelet looks. 
Soo ,Why not
Make It!

Tutorial
Things you need
1.A piece of leather( 2 inches by 7/12 inches)
3.X-acto Knife
4.Rhinestone Studs
5.Mallet


Cut your leather 2 inches by 71/2 inches
Cut 9 lines through the leather leaving about 3/4 of an inch on each side.
Cut a small x where you want your stud to go,


Using something sturdy ( I used a wrench) hammer down your stud.   Don't hit it too hard, but do give it a firm whack~ like maybe you want to do to your kids sometimes.;)~JK
Cut two small slits for the rhinestones

 


And your all done :)
You could also use buttons or snaps for the closure.
I might make another one, but paint the leather gold.
Have a fantastic Thursday!!
Linking to
Etcetorize

Lots of <3
Anne


16 comments:

  1. Love the bracelet - just saw the necklace as well, great tutorials!

    www.noaslibellule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stylish! Love this piece, especially the sparkly rhinestones~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great piece- super cute and edgy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cool, you did an really beautiful bracelet Anne, I like your nails :). So cute.

    Have and amazing weekend and don't forget to enter my beautiful giveaway http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/2011/10/giveaway-shabby-apple-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so creative! I'm hoping I have some extra leather from my chair re-covering project.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great idea. I think I'll make one for the girl that does my hair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome idea! Where do you get the leather from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!!
      Michaels has leather and you can order it online, http://www.tandyleatherfactory.com/en-usd/home/home.aspx

      Delete
  8. or you can ago to a thrift store and purchase a leather item of clothing for not much money & make a ton of leather stuff. . . .just saying. . .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just found this awesome cuff via Pinterest. It is very cute! Definitely will be following now :)

    xo Aubree,
    http://macaronsandstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What paint do you use for the leather?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can use any paint, I used a tulip fabric gold paint, and a gold leaf paint.

      Delete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!