Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Monday, October 3, 2011

Project Re-Style #38 Recycled Pearls

I was in a bit of a quandary this week about my Re-Style project.  I think every spare minute I have had, has been going toward finishing an order for a client.  My salvation came when   I was sitting at the table last night with my daughter and she asked what I was going to do today.  I replied " I have a Re-Style I have to do, but I have done nothing for it.:("  She then responded with"MOM! You have been Re-Styling all week. The bracelets you are making are from a broken bracelet, that your client gave you, is a  re-style."  I looked at her dumbfounded and said "Oh yeah!, I guess that will be my Re-Style." So here is  a peek at two of the bracelets I made for her.  I made a total of 5 different bracelets, out of one broken freshwater pearl bracelet.
I am cheating a little by linking you to a video I found on how to do this.
Plus there is a link to silk wrapping video, as well, I used both of these.




Click  on the text below for the instructions I followed
Click HERE Ladder Bracelet~ Part 1
HERE for Part 2 .
Click HERE for Silk Wrapping
I made two  bracelets, one single and one double wrapped.
I also added the charms she had, that came from the bracelet that broke.



38 down 14 to go
 Click on the picture above
for all the details
about Project Re-Style


Happy Monday!
Lots of <3
Anne
Linking to
Make it Great Monday
A Round Tuit

8 comments:

  1. You have made a beautiful bracelet. I am sure your client is going to be very happy. Now make one for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! And I look forward to when you have time to make some to sell :) They're fabulous!

    Sadie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GAWSH!!!! THAT IS BRILLIANT!!! BRILLIANT!!!! I have some random beads this will totally work with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anne - you out did yourself - this is gorgeous! I featured you today in my Friday I'm in Love favorites!

    http://socialsalutations.blogspot.com/2011/10/friday-im-in-love-time-to-accessorize.html

    XOXO

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful bracelet! Love the ladder look! Great restyle!

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a great week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great project! So funny how we do things so naturally sometimes, people don't even realize just how creative they are~ Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!