Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Monday, October 10, 2011

Project Re-Style #39 Skull Cut Out Tee.


Welcome everyone, to my Project Re-Style day.
Today's Re-Style is going to be another Tee Re-style.
With Halloween quickly approaching,
  I thought it would be a great idea to do a Halloween related T-Shirt.
I saw this idea first on  
I changed it a little, by sketching  my own skull, but the idea is the same.
You could also use your own imagination and make anything you want.
This is a super quick, and easy project anyone can do.
You say need a Fun T-shirt in a snap?, this is the DIY for you..


 Tutorial
Things you need
1. T- shirt
2. Scissors
3.Chalk
4. Skull cut out
5.Ruler

 Cut out your shape

Cut off the collar ~for an off the shoulder look .

Trace the skull onto  your shirt with chalk ,
using your ruler, make lines about 1/2 of an inch apart.

 Cut where you drew the lines.
Make sure you do not cut the eyes and the nose.
Then stretch the shirt out a little, to curl your cuts.
in GRAY
and BLACK
Mix it up with a different color tank top, to change the look.
And that is all there is to it.
I was thinking of some other shapes that you could do~
like Pumpkins, Frankenstein,
maybe a Bat.

39 down 13 to go
Click on the picture
for all the details about
Project Re-Style.

Thanks for joining me and
I hope you had a wonderful Monday!!
Lots of <3
Anne

Linking to
A Round Tuit
Take a Look Tuesday
Craft-O-Maniac
Make it Great Monday

28 comments:

  1. Love the bow on the black one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, that is very, very cool! Thanks for sharing at Etcetorize~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this one! Never would have thought to do that! Perfect for a skull!!

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a great week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous!
    My daughter and I both would wear that!
    I need to get me another black shirt!!
    Thanks for sharing this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep...I'm going to have to try this alright!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so f-ing awesome!! Your blog never fails to make me smile! :)

    Wynn
    http://wynn-notetoself.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH EM GEE!!!! I LOVE THIS! Totally doable! Thanks for sharing Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You will be featured tomorrow on COM. Well done. LOVE IT. xo jen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! So cute! I'm going to try this out, wish me luck

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is great - love the bow on the skull!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this! Thank you so much for posting. I made one for my son last night, very last minute "oh shoot, you out grew your Halloween shirt!" "now what?" and i happen to have seen a cut out shirt come thru on Etsy and thought, I could do that, google searched images and there yours was. So he got a skull on front and bats on back and now that I have tried it once I am going to make one like yours for me. SO excited! Thank you again
    Sincerely,
    A craft loving mom! Aka: Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love this im gonna make a few thanku lots!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it! How did you get it tighter around the waist? How did you fasten in back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you... I think it is just the way the picture was taken..look at the shirt on me. looks just like a tee. :)

      Delete
  14. cudowna!:)

    Zapraszam http://free-to-be-myself-forever.blogspot.com/

    Pozdrawiam ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Would you ever sell one of these?
    I love them so much, can't make one successfully, want to buy one...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure email me and I will let you know the price.

      Delete
  16. To easy and cute not to do

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely love it! How did you do the bow?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely love it! How did you do the bow?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.:)
      The bow is just a scrap piece of tee shirt tied into a bow.

      Delete
  19. Awesome! How did you do the sleeves on the black one? it looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. São show! Vou tentar fazer pra minha filha!
    Farei um post sobre o assunto, venha conferir!
    bjin
    http://santaclaraartesanato.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!