Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sharing II

Sharing some of the "oh so cute" ideas with all of you. 
The talent and creativity amazes  me.
Enjoy, and have a fabulous Thursday. 
Friday is almost HERE.

How about making your own spooky bottles. 
will show you how.


Or make cute scary ghost.
Via 



or this beautiful Table Runner out of burlap
From the



How about these Felt Acorns 
From the

Light up a corner with these cute, Candy Apothecary Jars
From Lindy@

 or these 

I looooove owls so this idea was fabulous


and of course I need a touch of fashion.
Put some sparkle in your step with these Glitter Sole Shoes
from Audra@ The Klurtz Corner

Have a Wonderful Day!
Lots of <3
Anne



6 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my glitter shoes! I love all of your awesome projects! New follower!

    Audra
    thekurtzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such an honor to be featured on your blog. I love it, I am going to stay and check things out. Thanks again.

    Rhonda @ The Messy Roost
    messyroost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank so much for featuring my Felt Acorns!! I am so flattered!
    Tonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, I popped over here from the feature you did on Creating my way to success blog. I loved your charm bracelet and now I will be following you! What awesome ideas you have on here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the feature, we're honored to be here. We'll be proudly displaying your button!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for sharing! i'm always looking for holiday inspiration!

    [oomph.]
    You're Invited: fall in love with mark.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!