Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Teaching Artists Exhibit Honoring Ann Norton

 Black leather jacket, Gray pencil skirt~ Target, White Express button down shirt, Nine West Heels, Antique pin and Swarovki Crystal bracelet.



 Well the opening night of the Art show is finally here, and WOW!! am I excited, humbled and honored to be a part of it. This show is a conglomerate of artist who are honoring Ann Norton, a local artist, where I live. Click HERE for more details.  I was putting together a few outfits to wear and finally came up with one.
I have to admit I am a little nervous but mostly I am so very excited. I can not wait to share the night with all of  you.  
Lots of <3
Anne

3 comments:

  1. Yay! So exciting :)! I hope you have fun... oh, and by the way, your outfit t.o.t.a.l.l.y rocks!

    Moe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wao..great to know this :) well excited now!
    i always Love black n white so i love this outfit dear !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit, love how the leather jacket adds an edge to the prim blouse and skirt.

    Good luck and HAVE FUN!

    Sadie x
    http://whatsadiedid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!