Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Thriller

Oh my!  Don't look.
For those of you who are unfamiliar with the thriller dance, 
or just need a refresher~ here it is.




 New in my jewelry Collection,
Leather braid  and rhinestone bracelet



 I love this big and comfy sweater from Target. Wine  turtleneck also from~Target
and my knee high Steve Maddens I just dusted off.
  My favorite Domain Jeans~ Marshals

 I was gone all day yesterday
visiting some very important people in my life.  I  Promise, I had every intention of snapping a few pictures of my outfit while the sun was up, but time got away from me. Luckily, H was in the kitchen, when I got home, and was nice enough to snap some shots and give me a little direction on my poses. All that 's missing now is my Zombie makeup. I never learned the Thriller dance when I was young.  But you know what they say?  It's never too late.
Have a fantastic night!
Lots of <3
Anne


4 comments:

  1. rofl Love your poses lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look- I LOVE that top! Your leather collection is quite nice too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha you learned the dance just in time for Halloween too!:)
    You're getting better and better with these bracelets, i'm still amazed each time you show us your new ones!

    Sadie x
    http://whatsadiedid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!