Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Thursday, January 5, 2012

$1,100.00 Scarf for $10, DIY


  





You read it right, this scarf is selling for $1,100.00




When I  first saw this scarf on Pinterest I said to myself "That would make a great DIY."  Then I saw the Price and I said "Yeah! I am most definitely  doing that."  I found my scarf at Pac Sun,  On sale, for $7.00 the lace was $10.50 but I only used 1/4 of it,  I also used this lace on my LBD Re-Style HERE  and  I  still have a little left over to do another DIY.

Tutorial
Things you need
  1. Scarf
  2. Lace
  3. Sewing machine
  4. Scissors
  5. Straight pins

 First, cut your lace,
2 pieces.
6 inches wide by the length of your scarf
I trimmed my lace around the flowers.

Pin the lace to each end of the scarf
and

Sew with your sewing machine or you could hand sew it..



Make it yourself ,
save $1,090.00 dollars.
Lots of <3,
Anne

11 comments:

  1. Wow! This is so pretty!
    -Erin @ www.thanksimadeitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is cute...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That has to be the most ridiculously over priced scarf ever! It's pretty, but certainly not $1,100 pretty. Love your version~

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is just not right that someone is selling a scarf for $1100! I love the design and yours came out great. Love you Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How much???? That's just crazy.

    But I reeeealy like your version...and I must tell you that your Hear No Evil photos further down are CLASSIC! I love them!!


    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this pinned too! My dd loves this. I made her the pom pom scarf for xmas I just haven't gotten around to this one. I have, however, looked at the lace so I'm getting close to pulling the trigger.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much Julie. I would love to see it when you are finished.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. There's nothing I love more than a cute and easy-peasy DIY! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Michelle, Me too, they are my favorite!!
      Hugs
      Anne

      Delete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!