Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Instagram


I just want to share with you my new obsession, which is Instagram.  Kind of like Twitter but with pictures. The best thing about this app is I can keep up with my family and Friends though pictures.  It makes me feel like I am right there with them, when they are miles away.  I am completely in love with is app and as my Sister, so nicely pointed out, I might need a Instagram Intervention. In my defense,  I am just a very visual person and this is a fantastic way for me to share with you  what is going on in my DIY world as well as my other life.   So come on and join the fun, I promise you won't be disappointed.
Click HERE  if you want to check Instagram Out. Click HERE if you want to follow me.
But I warn you, it can become very addicting!
Have a fantastic day!!
Lots of <3
Anne

4 comments:

  1. Oh, the world of Mac... what a magical world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx for the info but when am I going to ever find time to do everyday life things now that you have introduced this....I'm already addicted to Pinterest, etsy and a few blogs I follow......LOL... my poor hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that app too! Although I don't use it much anymore. It's a nice way to keep up with friends and family :)

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!