Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Project Re-Style #51 Faux-Glitter Collar




I hope all of you are having a wonderful start to your New Year. 
Now is a great  time to fulfill your dreams, and  take that chance.  Only you can change the  path you are on,  so if your on the wrong one,  find a new one.  
A path with lots of Beauty and Sunshine.


Welcome everyone to my Project Re-Style.
  I am so happy you have joined me.  
After this Re-Style I will have 52 Re-styles under the bridge. 
One whole year of changing something old into something new and different. It doesn't take a lot of money to have a great wardrobe, just a little imagination and maybe a little glitter and faux- fur.  So Go ahead, update your closet yourself.
This week, I was loving the Faux-collars  that I came across,(HERE) and the best part is, I just happened to have a collar that I cut off from another Re-style.


Tutorial
Things you need



  1. Collar
  2. Glitter
  3. Glue
  4. Needle and thread
  5. Paint brush
  6. Ribbon
  7. Broken Ornament (not shown)





 Once you have cut  your collar,


sew the back of the collar so it lays flat.

 Cover in glue.   I used , Mod Podge
 Cover with Glitter. Let dry for 4 or 5 hours
 Shake off all the extra glitter.
Take your Broken Ornament
 Sew ornaments to the tips of your collar.
add ribbon of your choice






 and your are all done.

Wear it with your favorite sweater 
or as just a necklace.

51 down 1 to go.

Click on the picture above 
for all the details 
about Project Re-Style.
Have a wonderful Day.
Lots of <3,
Anne

9 comments:

  1. Your broken ornament embellishment really takes it to the next level. Love it~

    ReplyDelete
  2. SEN HARİKASIN.TÜRKİYE'DEN SELAM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year!!! I hope 2012 will be the best year ever for all of us. I hope this year will be creative, full of passion and hope.

    This is a very beautiful collar, amazing job Anne, once again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this tutorial! Bookmarking it for future use :)

    Cute blog!

    xo

    ♥ B
    With Love From, Michigan

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow that looks like something you would buy in a store! great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Finding embellishment instead of a broken ornanment seems hard, though.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!