Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Meet Adam Bryant, My New Intern.

After carefully consideration and many sleepless nights,
 I have decided to hire an intern.
Everyone, I would like you to meet Adam Bryant.
Not only does he have an amazing sense of  style and energy,
 he is just what I need for support and a fresh look into more fun and easy
 DIYs, for clothes, jewelry, and finally home.
You will be seeing Adam once a week, bring great style and fun projects of his own,
plus he will be behind  the scenes expanding WobiSobi, and a new accessory line called, 
LaSobi, which is just in the beginning, DREAM, Stage.
 I cannot tell you how excited I am to have him.

I know you all will love him as much as I do.
His first post will be tomorrow, make sure you come back
and see what he has for all of us.
Welcome aboard Adam.


15 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    and OMG Anne! I am so excited about this accessory line -- keep me posted and I'll tell everyoen and anyone about it! <3 love you so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. anne.

    yea.

    can't wait to see your daydream come reality.

    it's fun to watch all of our blogs & dreams grow...
    xoxo
    n

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love you!! thank you so much, Nicolette

      Delete
  4. Oh this is very exciting news Anne!! And what is LaSobi??!? Dont keep us hanging!! ;)

    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go girl! From following your blog (and pinterest) its obvious to me that you should have a jewelry line! Keep us updated please!

    http://constantlykatie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. whaaaat?!?hi there adam! yay anne!!! i am too excited to see all the thing you do. love you, friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh WOw you are so very sweet to me!! I love you too dear Friend

      Delete
  7. You know what this means - Sailor Sam will be wanting an assistant now too! :) Welcome Adam!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL no doubt, he has been asking me about it already!!:)

      LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

      Delete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!