Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Instagram Love

This past week and the week coming have been and will be pretty busy for me.
I am working on a couple of projects outside of the blog,
 but I have to say that I am  really missing my re-styles and DIY that  I do. 
 I hope to squeeze in a few this week  no matter what. 
For now Instagram has been keeping me connected to everyone. 
 A week in pictures. 
Hopefully Sailor Sam will be on later with his fun week.  
Some other fantastic news is Audrey, the Lego he really likes,
 is coming for a visit next week so we are extremely excited about that.



Fashion
 Food





 Fun



Have a beautiful Sunday!
Lots of <3,
Anne

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, can you explain to me HOW I can get just half as stylish as you?! I love looking at your instagrams, even if I get super jealous ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW that is so sweet, thank you so much Liz.
      I <3 U!!!

      Delete
  2. Love love love all the stylish outfits and accessories! Definitely encourages me to mix it up myself! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love all the stylish outfits and accessories! Definitely encourages me to mix it up myself! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola, he visto su blog y me encanta, desde hoy me hago seguidora suya, le invito a conocer mi blog y encantada si se hace seguidora. Besitos

    http://silvia-artesaniadelsur.blogspot.com

    spbavg1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaha I had to laugh at that photo card so much. my dog did absolutely the same and I didn't know what to do next. photos of a whole vacation. away. :D
    wait for you on www.thestylebakery.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one was brand new and thankfully had no pics on it yet. :/ and never will lol.

      Delete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!