Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Paint Your Shoes Gold. DIY

 Super Quick and Easy

I had this pair of cloth gladiators that I had  spilled bleach on. The green pattern was my first attempt to hide the bleach stain, but I didn't love it.   This gold is more of what I had in mind.

This  DIY is Kindergarden level.




Tutorial
Things you need

  1. Gold Fabric Paint
  2. Brush
  3. Wax paper
  4. Cloth Sandals 

 Pour your fabric paint on your wax paper. 
Paint a coat of gold paint all over your shoe.
Let dry.
Paint a second coat of gold paint.
Let that dry,12 hours.



New shoes.

Happy, easy DIY day.:)
Lots of <3
Anne
Quick and Easy

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you...the gold is so much better! LOVE it! Happy Mother's Day girly! Hugs! ~Serene

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!