Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Pinterest love.

I have a 12 hour day today so I  thought I would share a little Pinterest Love..
Have a wonderful Thursday and enjoy.

Map nails


Ombre hand dyed tassel necklace.


Cardboard letters that look like metal.

A feather boa for a tutu.


Wreath made from ties for Fathers day.


 Table made from a wire trash can.


Sharpie written on  a cup and baked.

Color the soles of your shoes.


Love this.

Twisted headband.

Great clutch  tutorial.



Bow sandals.


Lots of <3.
Anne

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Soo Cool I might have to make one!:)
      Big Hug Tereza..

      Delete
  2. Holy blow my mind craft ideas.... I need to get on to Pinterest more often! Moving that to the top of my list of things to do today! I wish!!! :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pinterest is one of my favorite go to sites for ideas.. Have a great weekend Gigi:)

      Delete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!