Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Red, Ivory and Black

I took these shots a few days ago, so on my super busy days I would have at least a clothes post.
 I am really loving the ivory jacket I bought the other day, I am pretty sure it will get a ton of wear this summer.




 Shirt, jacket, tank and shoes `Charlotte Russe, Red jeans ~Ross,
Black, cuff  bracelets~ I created.
Purse and sunnies ~Target






Have a fantastic Tuesday.
Lots of <3,
Anne

6 comments:

  1. Very cute outfit, i can see why you will be wearing this jacket so much. Great shoes too as ever! :)

    Sadie xx
    http://whatsadiedid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm LOVNG those red pants! I bought a couple of pairs and I've been trying to think of new ways to wear them. I love this outfit combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Liz..
    Loving your blog, just spent an hour wondering through it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good mama.. two questions. First, how the h. e. double hockey sticks are you wearing a jacket in this Florida heat? Second, where did you get your shoes? Love them!!! :-) Happy busy hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL I am inside a lot... Shoes Charlotte Russe Happy hump day to you love...

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!