Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Thursday, May 3, 2012

No Sew,Tee-Shirt Beach Cover Up, DIY.






I saw this awesome DIY from HERE 


I thought this would make a great beach cover up and I just  had to make one.   Mine is just a little different but I love how sexy it turned out. 
Super easy and it only took me about 30 minutes.
Video I did for this
HERE

Tutorial
Things you need

  1. Tee shirt (mine is a mens large)
  2. Scissors
  3. Chalk
  4. Paper
  5. Ruler
  6. Pencil

 Cut a square out of paper. 8 1/2inches by 8 1/2 inches.

 Place the square on the back of the t-shirt.



Draw your lines,
then cut on your lines.


 I cut out the triangle at the top, but I left the collar.
I also cut the triangles out of the side.











Voilà a new beach cover up for the summer. 
Do you dare wear it?
I hope you all have a great Thursday!
Another T-shirt cover up,
Lots of <3
Anne


28 comments:

  1. Super cool! I love how the triangle at the back covers just where it needs to~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this - very cute idea ! I wish we had seen it before the beach last month .. will have to try it with the teenager, next time ! :) thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love this!!! can't wait to try it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Genius!!!
    I can't wait to make one of these.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sexy - and quite cheeky!!!

    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anne! I love it! You did a good job. As always.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this DIY! Will definitely have to try it out myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Not covering to much up is it? LOL
      <3 you!!

      Delete
  9. So do you do the cuts in the front as well or just in the back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just the back on this one. I did a cover up with the cuts in the front
      http://wobisobi.blogspot.com/2012/05/diy-t-shirt-beach-cover-up-2.html
      :)

      Delete
    2. oh got it. I love it and am gonna try it. Thank you so much!

      Delete
  10. very cool..can't wait to get my scissors out!! thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do you mind if I made a tutorial of this on youtube? I'll be sure to credit you, if you want. I've made a few, and want others to.
    It's fine if you are uncomfortable with it, but I also wanted to do the skull shirt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there, I already have a video tutorial of these that I have not posted yet. So i can't give you permission to do that. I am sorry . Thank you for asking.

      Delete
  12. really COOL !!! aawwwzzzzooommmeee... ! i really love it!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!