Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Monday, June 11, 2012

Neon Sunshine Dress, DIY.

 Hannah bought this dress for about $15 dollars and it use to be blue.
 But because of a unfortunate clash with a little bleach we had to make it all white.
Then she gave it to me and told me to change it.
So I did,
 now she loves it..




Tutorial 
Things you need.

  1.  Dress
  2. Neon Spray paint (Wal-mart)
  3. Paper towels
Spray one color at a time in sections working your way up.
You have to be careful when moving it because you could transfer color which I did a little.
~ but to me it  makes the piece unique ~
;)
Let dry 24 hours  machine washable and tumble dry.. But I never put my stuff in the dryer.
 I always hang dry almost everything.

Sailor Sam will be posted tonight.
Now... go have some fun with spray, fabric paint.
This would be a great project for kids and tee shirts..
Yay for Summer!
Have a wonderful Monday.
Lots of <3,
Anne

19 comments:

  1. so kewl-love ta neons!!
    http://neelngirlfriends.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was such a wonderful idea!! I love it!!! What a lucky girl you have there! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this. I have a white top (it looks almost identical to the dress just a shirt! oh and from Wally world too) that i got on clearance but never wear b/c it's just too plain so i will be trying this out and wearing it now! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's so much fun to experiment, the sprays are so easy and mess free.

      Delete
  4. Fun! And seems so easy with the sprays. Must put this on my list of things to try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girl. Loving your posts as always..

      Delete
  5. I love this ! gave the dress a fresh omph :)



    xx
    Pita
    Midafternoonlush

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours, they are SO bright and fun. Makes me wish it was summer here! :)

    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! It came out very pretty and it seems rather simple to make!
    Thank you for the tutorial, I linked it in a series I'm writing for my blog (http://rock-n-roll-stops-the-traffic.blogspot.it/2012/06/diy-from-head-to-toe-12.html#more), hope you don't mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What brand of spray paint did you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tulip neon fabric paint in the craft section of Walmart :)))

      Delete
  9. Where can I get the original dress (or somthing simalar)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That dress was bought at Target last summer. I am not sure where you could fine one now. :(

      Delete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!