Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Sunday with Sailor Sam, Random fun

This week Sailor Sam is running a little late.
  School just got out so we have to find lots of fun things to do with our summer time.
Let's go see what he has been up to.

Sailor Sam and I always start out each day with a big cup of coffee.

 Sailor Sam and I headed back to the movies.
 This time to see a scary movie called Prometheus.
 We ate our first Cake pop. YUM!!

 We went to Typhoon Lagoon......
 and rode in the wave pool.
So much fun..

 Sailor Sam played in the jungle rope.
and then he climbed a rope wall.
Sailor Sam  made a hat out of paper.
Silly Sam.

And  he is getting ready for the fourth of July.

As always Sailor Sam, Pooky and Max are sound asleep 
before their heads even hit the pillow.
What a week.
"Good night Max, Good night Sailor Sam, Sleep well."

Lots of <3,
Anne

3 comments:

  1. Anne, I love your blog your refashions are the best! I wanted to let you know That I nominated you for the Illuminating Blogger Award. I really enjoy your blog, Here is the Award site http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Started liking Sailor SAMMs adventures :)))!!!
    Sailor Sam had a vv fun filled & busy week!
    http://neelngirlfriends.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!