Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sunday with Sailor Sam, Summer is coming.

After a littler break to observe Memorial Day,
Sam and Max are back enjoying the beginning of summer.
Let's go see what they have been up to.

 We did some sketches together
 Sam told me he held the key.

Sailor Sam and I met, Selena, a good friend of mine from college
 for lunch at the Columbia restaurant in Celebration.



Of course Sailor Sam ordered the Godiva chocolate cake.

I took Sailor Sam and Max to the Movies.


 We saw Men in Black 3 in 3D, they both thought it was awesome.



 Sailor Sam ate his very first raspberry and he loved it.


But eating it proved to be very messy, because  he got raspberry juice all over him
and  I had to wash his suit.
 He also tried watermelon for the first time.
"These new fruits or super yummy." he told me.

 Sailor Sam and Max put there heads together and decided to build something.


 They were so happy with the results.. 
It was a  really cool fort.
They played it it for hours.


 Until they both fell fast a sleep.
What a wonderful week.
"Good Night Sailor Sam, Max and Pooky,
Sweet dreams"
 
Have a wonderful Sunday night.
Lots of <3,
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!