Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Glitter plaid


 I really loved the look of causal plaid with Gold Glitter,
I saw this sequin plaid shirt on Pinterest and I could not wait to recreate my own version.
 Below is my inspiration.
  VIA
Now let me show you how easy it is to re-create using Tulip Glitter and Glue



Things you Need
  1.  Plaid Shirt
  2. Tulip Gold Glitter Fabric Paint
  3. Tulip Gold Glitter
  4. Tulip Fashion Glitter Bond Glue
  5. Tape
  6. Brush
 Lay out the shirt face down and put a piece of cardboard,
 or some aluminum foil or wax paper in between the shirt. 
This keeps it from bleeding to the other side.
 Squirt out the Fashion Glitter Glue on the top panel of your shirt.
  Brush it out so that it is even all over the panel.
 cover with Tulip Glitter
 Now tape off the shirt.
 You could do this in the beginning if you wanted.
 Paint around the edges.
 and over the first glitter layer.
*Layering is the key to this.
 Sprinkle more Glitter on the wet paint. Let that set up about an hour. 
 Repeat  this step as many times as you want
 to get it to the desired look you want.
 Once you have the desired look you want, put a thin layer of glue on top of the glitter.
 This acts as a seal to keep all of your glitter from coming off.
* Glitter will shed a little but that is normal.
Remove the tape. 
 Let that dry 24 hours.
Wait 48 to 72 hours before you wash.
 Wash it wash in cold water and hang dry.
* Glitter will shed a little but that is normal.
 Front... Plain Plaid
 Back...Gold Bling.

I love how it turned out.
If you have any questions please Email me at 
 Wobisobi@Gmail.com
Have a Wonderful Tuesday.
Lots of <3,
Anne
 
For more of my DIY Join me on 

2 comments:

  1. I love it! glitter and plaid together at last! I'll have to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. Though I wouldn't wear it too often I guess, but I looove it anyways!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!