Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Coach, Pom Pom Bag Charm DIY.

I have to confess when I see something I love or that I want I always think to myself 
 "How can I make this?"  I  love to  DIY's everything. 
Especially if I can save a ton of money by making it myself.
This Coach pom pom bag charm has fascinated me since the first time I saw it.
I finally decided to sit down and DIY it, saving myself $60.00.
Links to the what you need in the tutorial.

Tutorial
Things You Need
Leather 1/2 by 1 Inch
Pliers
Chain* I used a smaller chain because it was easier to work with.
Scissors
Hole punch
Charm
 

 Place the snap hook on the key ring.
 Add the chain. 
Use the pliers to make the chain the lengths needed
I measured about 2 inches for the short chain and about 4 inches for the longer one. 
* I made sure that the bigger link of the chain was at the end of the chain 
because the leather fit through it easier.
Add the charm of your choice. 
 I added and Elephant.

  Using the Colver Pom Pom maker make two Pom Poms.
* I used the small pom pom maker.

 Cut the Leather 1/2 inch wide by about 1 inch long 
*You might need to trim it.
 Fold the leather in half  punch a hole in it using the leather hole punch.

 When you tie the yarn around the middle of the pom pom leave the yarn long.
Thread the yarn through one hole.
Thread the leather through the chain
Thread the yarn through the other side of the leather.
 Tie it tight- in a double knot.
 Trim the excess.
Trim around the Pom Pom if needed.

 I made some pink Pom Poms Bag charms and some Cream ones.
Attach to your purse and head out.
I hope all of you have a wonderful Thursday. 
The weekend is just around the corner.
Lots of <3,
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!